Princess Cadence's Sexy Hearth's Warming Surprise Princess Cadence's Sexy Hearth's Warming Surprise

Top shelf, as always!

zum Damenhaus (v.1.6) zum Damenhaus (v.1.6)

The game looks OK so far.
It works. You can play it. The mechanics (that are implemented so far) seem to be in order. But I noticed more bad than good things.

Here are some things that bugged me and could be improved: (I will leave out what you said was fixed for the patreon version)
- Amanda is your main character, but she looks like she was hit with the ugly stick. Most prominent the placement of eyes and ears is off. All other characters look fine. (Well, some of the proportions are a bit off, but nothing too wild)
- The pixel graphics look aged and not in a good way. I feel like I'm playing a mediocre 90s computer game. I don't know if that's what you're going for but it doesn't appeal to me. You could have created the graphics directly in flash and they would look much cleaner and more modern.
- The graphics in general look very bland. There's definitely room for improvement here.
- Zoom levels. You don't need so many. Most important are overview and close in. Try making it so that clicking on any room puts it in fullscreen. There are now 7 zoom levels. You need 3, maybe 4 tops. Overall view. Fullscreen of room. Close in of "the action". And maybe something between overview and fullscreen. Maybe.
- Have an ingame manual or even a short tutorial explaining what to do. The first time I saw this game, I didn't even bother to play it, because it looked too complicated. Now to figure out what to do I had to go and visit another site. That's not good design.
- The stat screen of one of the slaves got stuck on the brothel view. It was on top of everything and I couldn't do anything about it. After some clients and time had passed, it just disappeared.
- I could not assign one of the slaves one day. It worked fine up until that point. Other slaves could be assigned just fine.
- Work more on the design of the game. You already have some good ideas, but it seems to be missing a central theme. Some things just don't add up. Like is this set in the 1600s - 1700s ? Does it even play on earth or some other planet? It's not very clear what the setting is.
- Lack of music and sounds. At least add some simple background music loop for now. There's tons to choose from right here on newgrounds. If you add music, you should also add the option to turn it off.

Well that's it for now.
Hope you can make some improvements and learn.

randomCrow responds:

Hey there

- you are kind of right. Amanda was the first character of the game I created
- I stay with the pixel graphic. Flash smooshed it quite a bit but I alreay found a way to make it like actual pixels
- indeed
- I will change that in a few updates. You are right
- there is an ingame tutorial right at the start. Isn't this enough? is it to vague?
- I'll fix this
- I think that bug was fixed in 1.7
- It will all make sense one day
- have to be occupied with it first. Will take a while

WEHRMACHT 3D WEHRMACHT 3D

WEHRMACHT denn sowas?

Mario is Missing Mario is Missing

Come on man! Like, you're not even trying.
I contacted Playshapes about this.
You're in for it now.

MLP: Pinkie Pie Bukkake MLP: Pinkie Pie Bukkake

Very nicely done.
Only negative thing is the execution of the liquid physics. When it lands on her, it transforms into spiderwebs - is this intentional? Looks very rubbish to me.

Other than that I enjoyed it. Especially the happy tunes!

Kajio responds:

Yeah, it's supposed to be like strands coming off. This is the first time I've used this sort of physics for the cum, so I'm sure there's room to improve it.

Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo

Troll level: 9001
Butthurt: off the charts
> Flawless trolling confirmed.

You, good sir, deserve a shiny medal!
Also I give you all my internets.

Magnet Canyon Racer Magnet Canyon Racer

Nice shot.

This is an interesting variation on the cave flight games. The controls were very smooth and it had some good collision detection. It's just a cave flight game, but with better graphics and scripting. Pretty good music, too.

Schwarzkäppchen Schwarzkäppchen

It was good, but a little too short.

The graphics were very well done, the sounds were good and the story was catching. There was no annoying music, which is what bothers me in most games.
The game was a bit short, it could have used 2 more levels with different monsters.
Beating the boss was just luck, after all.
You get extra points for violence and blood =)
If you ever update this game or make a sequel, please make more levels.

For all those who want to get through the game, here is how to beat the monsters:
Dodge all monsters (hold down num8 until the are out of the screen) except the black frog, keep your distance and attack his tounge (hit num7 repeatedly), he will die eventually. After a short walk you will meet the boss, just keep your distance, so you can attack his arm, when he is attacking, but he mustn´t be able to hit you.

That´s it, it´s rather easy after you figure it out.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

nice game...

the sound is very nice (some remix, right^^) reminds me of my first super mario...
the sprites were pretty well done
it was nice to play i think you should keep up your good work :)
dunno what to say more... i liked it

cuber3 responds:

Thank you very much, man !
I'm somehow very pleased in making mario games :)

DBZ - AS: Chapter 1 DBZ - AS: Chapter 1

yeah a nice game^^

Well you´ve created one of those games that are worth to play them at least once.

Your graphics were not really special but I wouldn´t say that they were bad - but you could try to improve them a little.
Hmm the style is what it is for a game, you could try make this a part of a bigger game or something...
The sound was nice.
Violence: yeah^^'
Interactivity: yes, it´s a game!
Humor: umm... yeah I wouldn´t say that there was humor but hey - it´s a good game. Nice to play - that means it is funny.

All in all nice work - keep it up. But you can do even better. You have some potential.