Pokemon Go needs to be stopped Pokemon Go needs to be stopped

Not bad for a beginner. Nice use of frame by frame and tweening where appropriate. The Art style and animation overall looks choppy and unfinished though.

That's that.
Now, if you can't take criticism, don't post your stuff online.
If you came here, expecting five stars and lots of praise all around, you're very mistaken.
And the thing is, nobody shat on you. You were given constructive criticism. Learn to deal with it or go start a tumblr and build your own echo chamber.

Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

Masterpiece.

SonaPuff Plus SonaPuff Plus

Top shelf!

Pootana Pootana

What a "pile of shit"! hahaha!
Nice animation.

hell is the new heaven hell is the new heaven

The first scene was really off. The picture was kind of distorted, it had a weird aspect ratio. On top of that it features a rather strange angle and position.
In one scene the characters were also not shaded. That made it seem a bit off.
Other than that it was overall pretty good. Keep practicing and you'll get there.

Pervy Spervy(18+) Pervy Spervy(18+)

DAFUQ DID I JUST WATCH

Engineered Engineered

cruel humanity

Even though you made the characters aliens it was obvious what part of human society you were pointing out.
The wish for a child in a relationship grows very strong sometimes and it´s horrible news to not being able to get pregnant.
Then there were two other parts: artificial fertilization and biological/genetic engineering.
It was a superb idea of making the doctor an cyborg. That way you didn´t have to make a "living" character who did not care for the life of others. He had to do this, because he was programmed to. - But even "real" doctors do that. They get the order from their customers/patients.

How the father wanted the baby to be "perfect" at birth reminded me of the movie "Gattaca".
How the mother did acceppt the mutated baby was very touching. (I was eating when I watched this and I thought I gotta hurl... )

Anyway you did an outstanding job. There are few artists on Newgrounds who want to have their movies deliver a "real" message.

Graphics: everything was well drawn.
Style: read the comment and you know why you got 10 on style.
Sound: it fitted.
Violence: for killing the unborn.
Interactivity: none.
Humor: for the mother who was happy about the babies.
Overall: again, you did an outstanding job. You are real artists.

professor-fate responds:

I have never seen the movie Gattaca, I'll have to look it up.
I just want to thank you for writing such an indepth review! Few people bother to go into this much detail nowadays, so I'd like to say thank you.

Sonic Z - TUF Sonic Z - TUF

This was not good enough.

The graphics were not very well made. You could have done better here if you tried.
This had no style at all, considering the hundreds of sonic flashes on NG. You should come up with your own ideas, if you like sonic and want to make a flash about it, then think of a good story.
The sound was just the song, not that the song was bad, but sounds are important too. The song was not good compressed though. Work on that.
Violence: sonic punches robotnik - wow =P

If you like making flash movies, then work on your graphics, try with your sound compression, look for sounds and think of a story.
If this was just to mess around with flash, then stop submitting it to NG.

Have a nice day.

Memory? III Memory? III

so true...

This is where the world has gotten to.
Actually things like this happen every day (but not always do the bullied ones stand up against their punishers) . I think this deserves high scores, it was well made. The graphics were not "superb", but it fitted very well.
Keep going.

my frist flash my frist flash

good

well for a first flash it was well done
looked very promising - sad that it was only that short...
seemed to have some storyline though (what i can´t so for most "first flash" submissions)
it was all very nice work - keep it up and make something that is longer and can tell some story...
keep it up :)