View Profile Fleischmond

11 Movie Reviews

Not bad for a beginner. Nice use of frame by frame and tweening where appropriate. The Art style and animation overall looks choppy and unfinished though.

That's that.
Now, if you can't take criticism, don't post your stuff online.
If you came here, expecting five stars and lots of praise all around, you're very mistaken.
And the thing is, nobody shat on you. You were given constructive criticism. Learn to deal with it or go start a tumblr and build your own echo chamber.

Top shelf!

cruel humanity

Even though you made the characters aliens it was obvious what part of human society you were pointing out.
The wish for a child in a relationship grows very strong sometimes and it´s horrible news to not being able to get pregnant.
Then there were two other parts: artificial fertilization and biological/genetic engineering.
It was a superb idea of making the doctor an cyborg. That way you didn´t have to make a "living" character who did not care for the life of others. He had to do this, because he was programmed to. - But even "real" doctors do that. They get the order from their customers/patients.

How the father wanted the baby to be "perfect" at birth reminded me of the movie "Gattaca".
How the mother did acceppt the mutated baby was very touching. (I was eating when I watched this and I thought I gotta hurl... )

Anyway you did an outstanding job. There are few artists on Newgrounds who want to have their movies deliver a "real" message.

Graphics: everything was well drawn.
Style: read the comment and you know why you got 10 on style.
Sound: it fitted.
Violence: for killing the unborn.
Interactivity: none.
Humor: for the mother who was happy about the babies.
Overall: again, you did an outstanding job. You are real artists.

professor-fate responds:

I have never seen the movie Gattaca, I'll have to look it up.
I just want to thank you for writing such an indepth review! Few people bother to go into this much detail nowadays, so I'd like to say thank you.

5 Game Reviews

Top shelf, as always!

Very nicely done.
Only negative thing is the execution of the liquid physics. When it lands on her, it transforms into spiderwebs - is this intentional? Looks very rubbish to me.

Other than that I enjoyed it. Especially the happy tunes!

Kajio responds:

Yeah, it's supposed to be like strands coming off. This is the first time I've used this sort of physics for the cum, so I'm sure there's room to improve it.

Nice shot.

This is an interesting variation on the cave flight games. The controls were very smooth and it had some good collision detection. It's just a cave flight game, but with better graphics and scripting. Pretty good music, too.

Es gibt nichts Gutes, außer man tut es. [Erich Kästner] Actions speak louder than words.

43, Male